|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Excellennt. Little to no apparent wear.”|
|Brand:||Edinburgh||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
|Style:||Cardigan SWEATER||Knit Style:||Medium|
|Size Type:||Regular||Occasion:||Holiday Casual|
|Color:||Multi-Color||Material:||52% MOHAIR 31% Polyester 17% Acetate|
|Pattern:||burgandy and blue||UPC:||Does not apply|
BBC World Service
Chilingirian Quartet - Cypresses
Composer: Antonin Dvorak, Catalog Number: Chandos 8826
News 88.7 In-Depth
News from NPR
- PHASE EIGHT Size 10 BNWT Ladies Purple Ruched Twist Fold Dress RRP CRUISE
- NWT Theory Ribbed Sleeve Heather Taupe Soft Cashmere Cardigan sz L
- A Pakistani Designer Heavy Party Wedding Occasion Dress Anarkali Lehnga Suit
- ERDEM Skirt Floral Print Size 10 US
- Stars Constellations Map Sleeveless Crop Top - Sleeveless XS - 5XL
- French Connection One Shoulder Ruffle Dress, FRENCH CONNECTION party dress
- Size 14 - Warehouse Bright Pink Lace Mini Dress, Pretty Floral Pattern Party
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Runway Women's Full Length Open Coat bluee Size Small
- WOMEN'S PLUS JONES NEW YORK SIZE 3X FLORAL LINEN BLEND SWEATER P9L
- Madewell Women Bainbridge Wide Leg Crop Jeans Sz 26
- Neuf Lela pink Filetée Bordé Dentelle Robe Extensible White 4 6
- Tory Burch Cecilia A Line Silk Dress
- Fabiana Filippi Pants Ladies Size 44, color bluee _44
- KUHL Splash Roll Up Pants Womens 2 Turquoise Vintage Patina Dye Cargo Hiking
- Red Valentino skirt 40it size
Coal miner Lee Hipshire was photographed in 1976 emerging from a mine after a long day's work. Years after his father's death, his son found out the photo was used by Russian trolls to support Trump.
With Iowa caucuses still nine months away, candidates in the huge field of Democrats are looking to stand out. One way: show up in voters' homes.
NPR's Scott Simon reflects on the efforts of the firefighters who rushed into the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris when it caught fire earlier this week.
On Easter, people will gather to pray in the cathedral, situated 600 feet underground in the Andean mining town of Zipaquirá. It was built in the caverns and tunnels left behind by salt miners.