|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“EXCELLENT CONDITION WORN ONLY THE ONCE”|
|Main Colour:||RED WHITE||Dress Length:||calf|
BBC World Service
Chilingirian Quartet - Cypresses
Composer: Antonin Dvorak, Catalog Number: Chandos 8826
News 88.7 In-Depth
News from NPR
- Jessica Howard NEW Purple Womens USA 10P Petite Paisley Sheath Dress 037
- Guess LA Women's Allison Metallic Sweetheart Dress
- Frank Walder, modischer Jersey Blazer in tollem red, ungefüttert, Gr. wählbar
- RALPH LAUREN NATIVE AMERICAN GEOMETRIC PATTERN RED blueE SHAWL BELTED CARDIGAN XS
- NWT DL1961 Elodie in Finlay Destroyed Instasculpt Stretch Boot Jeans 26 x 36
- DSQUARED² Mutli Print Cotton Low Cut Dress 42 6
- Gemy Maalouf evening dress. Size 12 in excellent condition as only worn once.
- COMME des GARCONS Frill wide leg pants Size S(K-57241)
- RARE_NWT ZARA AW18 BRANDY HIGH WAIST FLARED CORDUROY PANTS 8231 618_XS-XL
Coal miner Lee Hipshire was photographed in 1976 emerging from a mine after a long day's work. Years after his father's death, his son found out the photo was used by Russian trolls to support Trump.
With Iowa caucuses still nine months away, candidates in the huge field of Democrats are looking to stand out. One way: show up in voters' homes.
NPR's Scott Simon reflects on the efforts of the firefighters who rushed into the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris when it caught fire earlier this week.
On Easter, people will gather to pray in the cathedral, situated 600 feet underground in the Andean mining town of Zipaquirá. It was built in the caverns and tunnels left behind by salt miners.